Best goal scorers state wide

All teams in ND
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts maybe be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby HockeyHigh » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:18 pm

Ditka14 wrote:
HockeyHigh wrote:Either way he's playing for South next year.

I know its just kinda funny

It may be funny, but it may be whether South gets a shot at winning a state championship or not. Powers may not be the brightest, but South will need him if they expect to beat out the powerhouse (Red River).

(And yes, it is funny, I believe he's 18 at the moment and turning 19 at some point in the midseason next year. May be wrong though)
Last edited by HockeyHigh on Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby northdakotaprep35 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:02 pm

Who cares how old he is? Hes going to tear it up next year and it has nothing to do with him being 18 years old.
northdakotaprep35

Postby brownbomber » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:09 pm

is he holding your hand right now or what kid all you can think of is wurden maybe someone has a problem?
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby northdakotaprep35 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:14 pm

What are you talking about Wurden. I was talking about Powers "kid"
northdakotaprep35

Postby Saucesauer » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:18 pm

i am not positive but i am pertty sure once you turn 19 you cant participate in high school athletics or at least that is what my dad told me
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Baller » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:29 pm

Saucesauer wrote:i am not positive but i am pertty sure once you turn 19 you cant participate in high school athletics or at least that is what my dad told me

you can participate up until the date that you turn 20.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby GFRR99 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:41 pm

Best goal scorer is eric meland hands down. ian powers is close, he always find a way to put the puck in the net
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby Ditka14 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:17 am

Baller wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:i am not positive but i am pertty sure once you turn 19 you cant participate in high school athletics or at least that is what my dad told me

Or you can only play 4 years at the varsity level as well i believe so im guessing this will be powers 4th year?
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby Baller » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:39 am

Ditka14 wrote:
Baller wrote:

Or you can only play 4 years at the varsity level as well i believe so im guessing this will be powers 4th year?
no he didn't play high school as a 9th grader....this is still only his third year of varsity.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby daisy duke » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:40 am

Daniel Nygaard of the Jr. Gold Crosby Comets is the most deadly guy on ice. he once hit a puck and it burnt a hole in the net and the goalie suffered 2nd degree burns. The team finished the year like 1-30 or something, but he will definetly go pro.

Watch out Gretzky, Daniel is comin for you in the Hall of Fame.
daisy duke
NDPreps Rookie

Postby brownbomber » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:10 am

daisy duke wrote:Daniel Nygaard of the Jr. Gold Crosby Comets is the most deadly guy on ice. he once hit a puck and it burnt a hole in the net and the goalie suffered 2nd degree burns. The team finished the year like 1-30 or something, but he will definetly go pro.

so how many goals did he score? since thats the topic
Last edited by brownbomber on Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby klg_11 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:59 pm

daisy duke wrote:Daniel Nygaard of the Jr. Gold Crosby Comets is the most deadly guy on ice. he once hit a puck and it burnt a hole in the net and the goalie suffered 2nd degree burns. The team finished the year like 1-30 or something, but he will definetly go pro.

wow i definetly vote that being the dumbest post.
klg_11

Postby brownbomber » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:28 pm

klg_11 wrote:

wow i definetly vote that being the dumbest post.
have to agree
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby brownbomber » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:11 am

ive heard andrew seeberg is really tearing it up for the 89/90 selects this year
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby doesntmatter » Wed May 09, 2007 10:37 am

That kid from botineau is a joke. The only reason he was the leading scorer in the state was because they played JV teams. He doesnt help his team at all unless he has the puck. He is fast and agile yeah but he needs to give a little more effort on defense. He didnt deserve Mr. Hockey one bit!!
doesntmatter

Previous

Return to Hockey