Biggest Rivalries

All teams in ND
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts maybe be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby HockeyHigh » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:31 pm

gfhockey wrote:RR vs fargo south is beginning to be a good rivalry. seems liek when ever they play its for a title.

It looks like next year the title game will be a mix of RR/Fargo South again. If this matchup turns up yet another year in a row, it will get pretty interesting of a duel, I'd have to say.

(I'm guessing this is a possibility from the amount of depth that both South and RR has. Grafton may also have a great shot at the state final next year if they have enough experience to get there)
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Postby Orr4 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:34 pm

gfhockey wrote:RR vs fargo south is beginning to be a good rivalry. seems liek when ever they play its for a title.
Yah I have to agree. If they keep playing for the EDC title and the State Championship title every year then that is gonna be a great rivalry.
Life is a Game, Hockey is Serious
Orr4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby northdakotaprep35 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:47 am

rr vs. central at the purpur no question about it.
Last edited by northdakotaprep35 on Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
northdakotaprep35

Previous

Return to Hockey